Claim Adjuster 2
Oregon Mutual Insurance, a regional carrier in the western states, offers a wonderful opportunity to perform, excel and grow in the insurance claims arena. Our Multi Line Claim Adjuster will handle predominately commercial and personal lines casualty and auto claims. Qualified candidates must reside in Oregon or Washington.
As part of our Oregon Mutual Insurance Claims Team, you will investigate and analyze coverage, investigate liability, determine the damages on both first and third-party casualty claims and negotiate settlements on both personal lines and commercial claims. We will empower you to make decisions to serve and protect our policyholders and others involved in claims.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical principles related to insurance coverage’s and adjustment of various types of claims of moderate to high complexity.
- Knowledge of principles of general insurance; claims policies and procedures, and legal principles surrounding insurance claims handling.
- Basic knowledge of auto physical damage claim handling, medical terminology, bodily injury claim handling, etc.
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating with others to reach fair agreement.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Demonstrated effective math skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Valid State Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- College level courses plus a minimum of three years relevant experience, or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the required skills.
We are looking for applicants with career goals who want to grow and assume roles of greater responsibility within the company.
Oregon Mutual Insurance is committed to exceptional customer service. We offer a pleasant working environment, competitive benefits and a history of business spanning more than 100 years.
Equal Opportunity Employer