Customer Service Representative - Commercial Lines
2 days left
- Babb, Inc.
- Pittsburgh (North Shore) Pennsylvania
- Up to $55k, based on experience.
- Jan 25, 2023
- Mar 26, 2023
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative is responsible for working on a day-to-day basis with the Commercial Lines Account Managers on policy servicing to include issuing certificates, binders, proposals, processing endorsements and audits, and policy checking.
- Work independently, provide prompt, accurate and professional customer service. Understand key coverages. Assist in marketing new and renewal business, by entering or updating applications, requesting loss runs, etc. Maintain contact and collaborate with internal staff. Review and update applications and general information (attachments, activities, follow-up) in the agency management system Process audits, endorsements, certificates, proposals, policy checking and all other policy service and maintenance. You may have some client contact. Conduct all business in accordance with established policies and procedures. Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Commercial lines insurance experience or 3-5 year’s total insurance experience. Previous Applied Epic experience Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, to internal and external parties Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail Ability to effectively resolve conflict with a minimal negative impact to all parties involved. Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
In business since 1929, BABB, Inc. is an employer who cares not only about the health, safety and wellbeing of its own employees, but also makes the well-being of their clients’ employees their businesses. Partnering with businesses of all sizes, Babb prides itself on improving our clients’ risk in order to drive down insurance costs.
A strong supporter of the Pittsburgh community, BABB’s mission begins “at home” by offering its employees:
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Free parking
- Family-owned values
Apply for Customer Service Representative - Commercial Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly