Claims Adjuster - Commercial General Liability/Auto | Remote
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Remote Commercial General Liability/Auto Claims Adjuster with our client in the U.S. As a member of our client’s claims team, utilize your knowledge of general liability to independently investigate, evaluate and resolve assigned claims in order to achieve appropriate outcomes. In this position, you will administer and resolve claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines.
Commercial General Liability/Auto Claims Adjuster Responsibilities
- Analyzes and processes commercial general liability claims by investigating and gathering information to determine the exposure on the claim
- Manages claims through well-developed action plans to an appropriate and timely resolution
- Assesses liability and resolve claims within evaluation
- Negotiates settlement of claims up to designated authority level
- Calculates and assigns timely and appropriate reserves to claims; monitors reserve adequacy throughout the life of the claim
- Calculates and pays benefits due; approves and makes timely claim payments and adjustments, and settles claims within designated authority level
- Prepares necessary state fillings within statutory limits
- Manages the litigation process; ensures timely and cost-effective claims resolution
- Coordinates vendor referrals for additional investigation and/or litigation management
- Uses appropriate cost containment techniques including strategic vendor partnerships to reduce the overall cost of claims for our clients
- Communicates claim activity and processing with the ill or injured party and the client; maintains professional client relationships
- 4+ years of experience handling commercial general liability and/or commercial auto claims as a claims adjuster, from inception through closure
- An active license in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida are required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including general liability claims jobs in the US. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high-caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought-after positions with top companies in the industry.
Apply for Claims Adjuster - Commercial General Liability/Auto | Remote
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly