CorVel is hiring a full-time, remote Telehealth Coordinator. The Telehealth Coordinator is responsible for addressing client, patient and/or provider inquiries via email, fax, telephonic, or written correspondence, ensuring adherence to contractual and state guidelines as well as client instructions. Telehealth Coordinator I agent will gather information from either the provider, injured worker, employer, or other related, relevant source and input information into the system in order to schedule appointments as necessary for treatment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review medical notes, treatment referrals, work status notes, etc., in order to verify all necessary referral orders were received.
- Appropriate data entry and verification of details in system for appropriate and timely order submission
- Provide quality telephonic and email customer service including inbound and outbound messages.
- Receive and respond to daily emails and correspondence.
- Identify, analyze, and solve problems outside of standard processes
- Ongoing internal training and learning to ensure updated knowledge of industry and product changes
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & PREREQUISITE SKILLS:
- Effective multi-tasking skills in a high-volume, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office including Outlook and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail with a high commitment to accuracy
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two years' experience in an office environment preferred
- One year similar, relevant experience preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 4,000 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.