Senior Employee Benefits Account Manager
About the Role
This Phoenix insurance agency pushes the envelope of what defines a brokerage by developing unconventional approaches to health and welfare consulting. As Senior Employee Benefits Account Manager you get an opportunity to further your career as a critical member of the service team. Here are some highlights of the role:
- Location: Remote, work-at-home for individuals living in Arizona or western U.S.
- Self-funded expertise is required
- Target range is $80k-$195k but with variance depending on experience
Here are just some ways the agency describes their opportunity.
- Our goal is solely focused on enhancing the client experience.
- We aim to develop healthier workplaces with real, lasting effects not just throw a wellness plan in and see what happens.
- We are evolving and have experienced colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
- You have a smaller number of clients in your portfolio than most agencies. This gives you time to ask questions, enjoy the process and not dread doing the same old same old.
Skills & Experience
Who the agency wants to hire:
- An insurance professional with at least five (5) years of employee benefits account manager experience with a regional or national insurance agency
- Someone who can work independently with little training or supervision required
- Enjoy a blend of time in the office and outside meeting with clients; duties will range from billing, claims review and marketing to mid-year reviews, enrollments and sales presentations
- State insurance license and excellent computer skills (particularly with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
Compensation & Benefits
- Full benefits and PTO company offerings
- Incentive/bonus opportunity based on book growth (account rounding, assistance closing new clients, etc.)