Group Benefits and Medicare Specialist
Large brokerage firm has an immediate opening for an Account Manager specializing in Group Benefits and Medicare products. They’re looking for a knowledgeable, self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills to provide a high-level of customer service to clients.
In this role you will:
- Provide day-to-day support to assigned book of business
- Prepare meeting outlines, proposals and group presentations
- Market renewal business and assist with open enrollments
Qualified candidates will have:
- Pennsylvania Life, Accident, and Health license
- Appointment with CMS required
- 3+ years of Group Health and Medicare experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Our client offers competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Contact us today for more information about this opportunity.