Claims Assistant - Workers Compensation | Minneapolis, MN area
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for an experienced Workers Compensation Claims Assistant with our client in their Minneapolis, MN area location. As a member of our client’s claims team, perform diverse clerical duties requiring thorough knowledge and understanding of all applicable procedures and policies.
Workers Compensation Claims Assistant Responsibilities
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Assist claims examiners with telephone calls including provider, claimant and customer calls
- Process form letters, state forms and reports
- Process payments, as needed
- Process mail, handling files, and input notes/diary entries in the claims system
- Setup new claims
- Additional duties as required
- 1+ year of experience as a claims assistant or equivalent experience
- High school diploma required
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including claims jobs in the Minneapolis, MN area. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought after positions with top companies in the industry.