Senior Group Benefits Consultant
About the Role
A large benefits consulting firm in the greater Detroit area has an immediate opening for a Senior Group Benefits Consultant. This is a wide, varied role that requires diverse experience in providing brokerage services for employee health and welfare plans.
Your analytical strengths are on full display in this role. You must be able to do the deep dive into the analytics plus sit down with C-suite executives to turn raw data into usable, real time reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
Client Relationship Management
- Open enrollment and communication
- Participate in client meetings, renewal presentations, and service delivery
- Mentoring, process improvement, workflow efficiency
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated expertise in group health and welfare analytics and client management
- Manage the full scope of the client relationship for public and private sector businesses
- Clientele may include (and not be limited to) municipalities/government entities, healthcare/hospitals, education (K-12 schools), manufacturing, distribution, and professional services.
- Expertise with design, funding, administration, and compliance aspects of health care brokerage consulting which can include:
- Managed Care
- Wellness & Disease Management
- Consumer-Driven Strategies
Compensation & Perks
- $80k-$150k; a broad range with final consideration dependent on experience
- Annual bonus potential of 10-12%
- Flexible scheduling; responsible PTO designed to take time off when you need it
Apply for Senior Group Benefits Consultant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly