Commercial Insurance Account Manager
About the Role
One of Colorado’s largest independent agencies is hiring! As Construction Insurance Client Manager you manage policy administration under the direction of an account executive. Both roles are vitally important to client retention because your attention to detail and direct interaction with insureds ensures all service needs are being met before, during and after their renewals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish solid client relationships and manage the delivery of services along with answering questions about coverage, billing, claims, and endorsements
- Process certificates, auto id cards, new policies, cancellations, and financing
- Assist with the renewal process. Gather updated information, applications, and loss runs. Complete applications and prepare submission packets. Coordinate communication with underwriters. Prepare RFPs, presentations, and binders.
- Identify important client needs as well as cross selling opportunities and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of three (3) years of successful property and casualty client service experience; retail agency background is most desirable
- Familiarity with construction related liability, indemnity, contracts, and terminology is preferred
- Experience with billing, customer service calls, policy review, and renewal marketing
- Active state insurance license
Compensation & Perks
$65k-$80k salary + comprehensive benefits plans and competitive PTO