The Supervisor will lead and mentor a group of 6-8 adjusters. In this role you will ensure quality and adherence to company guidelines through regular auditing and coaching. The chosen candidate will guide these adjusters in meeting their goals through regular feedback, review and consistency in the evaluation of the claims. The Liability Supervisor will work with the Claims Manager in developing processes, procedures and training to ensure the desired results.
Formal Education & Certification
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Georgia All-Line Adjuster License required.
Knowledge & Experience
Skills & Competencies
- Manage group of 6-8 employees to include some combination of Level 1, Level 2 and Fire/Theft adjusters
- Conduct monthly audits to ensure quality and adherence to company guidelines as well as any applicable state and federal laws.
- Assist senior management in development of process and training to improve overall quality, consistency and key metric results.
- Provide authority as warranted on liability claims.
- Ensure adherence to company reserving practices.
- Effective retention planning; proactively manage and respond to turnover.
- Effectively and efficiently manage allocated loss adjustment expenses.
- Effectively utilize reward system to distinguish top performers and significant achievements.
- Conduct performance management as warranted.
- Mentor and prepare adjusters for promotion.
- Minimum of 5 years handling non-standard insurance claims.
- Prior supervisory experience of a minimum of one year a must.
- Strong bodily injury casualty background to include some litigation handling a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrative ease with both verbal and written formats.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- A high degree of motivation and team orientation.
Apply for Claims Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly