Diversity & Inclusion Senior Planning and Strategy Specialist
Advance your Human Resources career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
Responsible for helping shape and support driving D&I strategy and key initiatives through strategic project management. Provides planning and measurement support to an aligned function or department. Tracks and monitors progress of D&I initiatives in collaboration with the business units, corporate departments, talent teams, practice areas, and Director of Strategy. Coordinates the tactical execution of strategic initiatives and ensures all implementation is addressed with quality and efficiency.
- Creates key D&I SIP deliverables and plans and helps to prepare the D&I leadership team for presentations.
- Responsible for managing project plan, process, timelines for long-term initiatives that support business priorities and are cross-functional in nature. Reports progress to executives in D&I, T&ES and the business.
- Defines process, timeline, and required tools/templates for the D&I planning cycle or long-tail talent projects/initiatives.
- Supports the development of the D&I strategy in partnership with the Director of Strategy and ensures alignment with T&ES stakeholders and the business. Advocates for the one-team mentality in all initiatives.
- Solicits feedback on enterprise D&I initiatives to ensure they meet business needs and drives continuous improvement efforts.
- Partners with communications and T&ES groups to executive business unit specific initiatives and coordinates between multiple groups on enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Responsible for collaborating with talent analytics and D&I team to drive measurement plan.
- Develops and maintains recurring D&I reports/scorecards for the D&I and L1 executives and their leadership teams.
- Bachelors degree and 5-10 years of business and/or human resource experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- D&I and communications experience is a plus. Minimum of 5 years of experience in tactical business planning.
- Proven ability to build relationships across the enterprise and influence executives and leaders at all levels.
- Displays strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills as well as advanced presentation creation, influencing, and relationship management skills.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.