SeaCoast Underwriters has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounting Manager. Candidates must have a BA or BS degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of 5 years general accounting experience, insurance preferred. Must have excellent analytical skills and experience in a paperless environment.
Major areas of responsibility include but not limited to the following:
- Management of all accounting activities including receivables, payables, financial records and reporting.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements, schedules and reports for management and regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate financial records for accuracy of balances, postings, calculations and reconcile discrepancies.
- Manage and reconcile all fiduciary transactions.
- Formulate, develop and administer procedures necessary to implement policies and procedures to the Accounting Team and the Management Team.
- Must have strong organizational skills and communication skills and work in a very fast paced environment.
- Must be willing to take on new assignments and offer new ideas to streamline and enhance the Accounting Department.
Apply for Accounting Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly