Position Overview: The Treasury Analyst is primarily responsible for accurate, efficient and timely processing of the treasury and operating transactions in the company policy processing system and financial applications. The position will provide support to the entire Treasury group with focus on premium receipts application, invoice processing and general banking.
Essential job functions:
Timely and accurate invoice coding / processing
Review of expense reports for accuracy and completeness
Coding of expense reports and ad hoc transactions
Premium receipts processing and reconciliation
Processing of returned items, deposit corrections and NSF transactions in the policy processing system
Daily ACH reconciliation
Preparation of appropriate documentation and schedules
Ad hoc reporting
Support of other cash & treasury functions as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Experience with spreadsheets and automated accounting systems.
- Multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
- Detail-oriented and possess a strong work ethic.
Regular and reliable attendance is a must.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (post 60-day probationary period)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a Company match up to 5% of your contribution and match are fully-vested (post 90-day probationary period)
- Paid vacation (post 90-day probationary period)
- Free health club membership
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc., may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.