Data Reporting Analyst
Come see what all the hype is about! FCCI Insurance Group is a trusted provider of comprehensive property & casualty coverage in 19 states. We are a successful and growing organization built on the strength of our guiding principles. If you are experienced data reporting and requirement analysis, particularly for commercial insurance lines and want to be a part of an awesome team, apply today!
Seeking an experienced Data Reporting Analyst to report financial and statistical data to insurance bureaus, state insurance departments and other rating organizations for all lines of commercial insurance. (NCCI, ISO). In this role, the selected individual will be responsible to develop methods and procedures to report quality data timely and efficiently utilizing automated and manual tools and best practices of data management. Works closely with the IT and Product team to analyze and communicate new regulatory reporting requirements, including new states, using the project life cycle. Provides customer service to the user community including IT developers and Insurance Operations/Underwriters.
This position may work out of one of the following offices:
- Sarasota, FL
- Lawrenceville, GA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent; (progressively responsible work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for the required education.)
- One to five years experience in one of the following: Statistical, financial, or data reporting in an insurance environment, analyst work in an insurance environment for operations, underwriting, or claims support
- Solid working knowledge of property & casualty insurance and/or workers compensation, and surety
- Solid working knowledge of insurance policy and/or claims systems processing systems, such as Policy Decisions, Claim Center, or equivalent system and manipulating data using Excel and ETL methods
- Basic working knowledge of executing and modifying queries, using SAS or SQL and Cognos financial reporting system
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in working with numbers.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated by the work.
- Ability to work with a variety of different people to maintain effective working relationships. Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform multiple assignments and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, and requirements relating to reporting data.
- Computer proficiency MS Office products & core insurance processing systems.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace