Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
Branch Sales and Service Specialist II
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products and services to millions of members for more than 100 years. We are much more than Emergency Road Service!
At our branch office locations AAA members and soon-to-be-members plan dream vacations in the travel agency, secure PennDOT license, registration and title transfers, obtain auto travel maps and routings, get a quote and sign up for auto, home and life insurance, buy discount tickets for theme parks, special attractions and movie theaters, get passport photo taken, procure foreign currency, and much more!
We currently have a full-time, front-line, customer-facing career opportunity at the AAA office in North Hills. This position is an excellent stepping-stone opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual who is interested in a long-term career opportunity.
Your role will be a critical component of our branch staffing plan, enabling us to provide outstanding service to our members and customers. The ideal candidate will have flexible availability and willingness to work a full-time schedule, which will sometimes include workdays that extend beyond the close of business. The office is open 9am to 7pm, Monday through Friday and 9am to 3pm on Saturday. You will have Sundays off, and you'll be paid for the holidays we're closed.
The base pay rate is in the range of $11.39 to 13.00, per hour. Not enough?? Take control: Your earnings will exceed the hourly rate with the incentives you'll earn through your sales activities!
Key points of this position:
We all greet members and customers, determine the nature of their needs, and provide legendary service!
- You will achieve monthly goals and earn incentives for various product and service transactions;
- You will use road maps and reference materials to provide service to auto travelers by creating AAA TripTik® Travel planners and marked road maps; you'll also provide destination information and may secure hotel accommodations;
- With gratitude and customer appreciation you will cheerfully accept payments and provide accurate change and receipts;
- You'll issue passport photos, international driving permits, travel money cards, foreign currency, and EZPass GoPaks;
- You may also handle basic bookkeeping duties such as balancing and reconciling cash drawer
Qualified individuals will have:
- 1-2 years customer-facing sales experiences;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
Strong PC/windows & internet skills;
- Scheduling flexibility to accommodate the business needs of the office;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction, ability to read road maps;
- Previous money handling and cashiering experience with ability to make correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- H.S. Diploma or GED, some college preferred.
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental and vision coverage; life insurance; FREE AAA Plus membership; paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays and sick days); and a 401(k) retirement savings plan with a generous company match.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE