Entry Level Liability Adjuster
Allstate Insurance is changing the way the insurance industry looks and we want you to be part of our growing team! Our hyper focus on creating extraordinary customer experiences, establishing connections through technology, and using continuous improvement is transforming how we settle insurance claims.
Auto accidents are usually unnerving and unique. So, it takes someone special to put the pieces back together for our customers.
This is the opportunity youve been looking for to truly impact someones life! Start your claims professional career today as a Liability Adjuster in Bothell, WA and be part of our dynamic team!
A Day in the Life:
- Investigate single and multi-vehicle auto accidents using innovative tools and technology to capture recorded statements, photos and/or the review of police reports to resolve losses.
- Document claims through active listening and use of data to summarize liability decisions.
- Communicate compassionately with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair and easy manner.
- Negotiate claim settlements with customers in accordance with business unit standard methodologies.
- Use data and analytics to problem solve and contribute to team goals by sharing ideas and opinions.
If offered the role, you may go to Wheeling, IL for a two-week training session in our state of the art facility within your first two months at Allstate. You will work with other Allstate employees to learn standard processes, answer any questions you have, and make career connections.
Youre a great Match for this Role if:
- You want to utilize your customer service skills to help restore peoples lives
- You have a strong desire to make a difference through compassionate customer service
- Youre an empathic, upbeat and friendly self-starter who can work independently, as well as, on a team
- Youre excited about solving problems and coming up with creative solutions
- You feel comfortable working within the Microsoft Office Suite and would be excited to learn new technology
- Youre organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Youre known for clear and professional communication both written and verbal
- You have a bachelors degree and/or prior customer service experience
- Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
Learning & growth opportunities
Leadership teams that are communicative and compassionate
Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need
Potential for flexible work arrangements
A culture in which you dress for your day
Recognition and advancement opportunities
Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
You can view all Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.