Sales Agent - Medicare Policy
Here at Medicare Genius, our agents focus on helping seniors untangle the complexities of Medicare, and help them develop health insurance plans that they can keep for life. As a Medicare Genius Policy Sales Agent you will have access to all the top Medicare supplement and related ancillary products in the market, and your job will be to help your clients find the products that best meet their NEEDS and BUDGET.
Unlike many insurance sales roles, Medicare Genius agents do not cold call, but take direct inbound calls, warm transfers, and call on warm leads of interested consumers. Bottom line, our agents spend more time talking to clients and less time finding prospects. Because of this, the close rate and commission potential is much greater than at other companies, and we pay commissions for every policy sold (no caps or commission limits).
On top of that, our agents are rewarded with bonuses to keep them motivated and to provide a continued path for long-term financial growth. We are seeking experienced Medicare sales agents to fill full-time with opportunity to work from home after on site training.
- Meet or exceed daily/weekly/monthly policy sales targets
- Discover needs of pre-qualified insurance shoppers
- Ability to overcome sales objections and close over the phone
- Ability to cross-sell related insurance products
- Accurately record all required information in the agency management platform
- Communicate with the management team on a regular basis
- A valid TX state-issued insurance license
- Ability to follow script Superior verbal communication skills.
- Must be energetic, easy to understand, and good at taking charge of the conversation
- Strong written communication skills.
- You should be able to easily compose your thoughts, type quickly, have a strong grasp of the English language, and be competent with spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Extremely reliable and dependable
- eam players who want to contribute ideas to making our company grow
- Must reside in Texas
- Competitive pay / uncapped commission
- Top contributors will be rewarded with bonuses in addition to commissions
- Outstanding benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k and paid time-off
- Fun and collaborative environment that allows our team members to be their best
- Laptop computer provided