Third-Party Risk Lead Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Supplier Management team establishes, implements, and maintains the supplier management framework instituted by Sourcing and Procurement Services (SPS) for the enterprise.
The Supplier Management Lead Consultant for supplier risk is responsible for the implementation and , maintenance of the supplier risk framework. The roles focus is on supplier risk ensuring both new and existing suppliers, or contracts, are evaluated for risk and mitigation plans are implemented when necessary.
- Lead the continued development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the enterprise supplier risk framework within the supplier management program
- Identify and development process improvement to risk assessment framework to shorten end to end process time and improve end user experience
- Implement new risk assessment processes that align with enterprise operational risk framework
- Partner with supplier relationship consultants on development and maintenance of the broader supplier management framework
- Facilitate operational relationships between SPS and Operational Risk roles within business units
- Proactively identify potential risk areas and work with BU and SPS category to mitigate the risk
- Proactively ensure Supplier sustainability (BCP, security assessments, etc.) requirements are achieved, working closely with the BU
- Support the development and maintenance of High Risk Working Team (HRWT) process
- Develop or maintain the criteria used to determine when HRWT needs to be engaged
- Audit new contracts with escalated risk levels that need to be approved by High Risk Working team
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in a service delivery capacity
- 3+ years Supplier Management experience, Supplier Risk experience, or Procurement experience
- Experience working with Archer or similar GRC (Governance, risk management, and compliance) tool preferred
- Experience in operational risk preferred
- Experience working with complex or challenging suppliers
- Operations experience preferred
- Experience working with virtual teams preferred
- 10% Travel possible
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.