Loss Control Contractor - Orlando, FL
TranStar Technical Services is a dynamic, growing company with 25+ years of experience in commercial loss control and a family owned business. We operate in the southeast providing loss control surveys for all types of commercial occupancies and coverages.
We are looking for independent contractors who are motivated individuals having 35+ years of COMMERCIAL loss control inspections. Background checks are required. Required skills include:
- 3+ Years of commercial loss control experience
- Must have experience in Workers' Compensation
- Analytical and have critical thinking skills
- Know exposures and required controls for all lines of coverages
- Regular territory of 30-50 mile radius
- Electronic diagram program
- Must have good communication skills to describe complex situations
- Good time management skills
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Construction/General Industry Safety Certified, OHST. ALCM, ARM or CSP a plus
We have a web based system that can be used in the field using any smart phone, tablet or laptop as long as you have a cellular or Wi-Fi connection. Batch upload for photos and auto recommendations.