Marketing and Communications Specialist
Growing health insurance brokerage agency with a commitment developing and retaining high-quality individuals through creating and maintaining competitive programs and fostering a culture that promotes diversity, respect, service, growth and recognition. We seek an experienced marketing & communications professional to run point with day?today marketing activities to promote the firm’s image and growth in the marketplace.
This position requires excellent business writing, editing and proofreading skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments and changing priorities. The Marketing Specialist must be professional, polished, have a strong work ethic and a desire to expand skill sets. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multitask, think creatively, and have a team attitude. Previous experience in marketing is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing/Communications.
- 3-5 years marketing experience with a smaller insurance agency or small insurance carrier.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Publisher.
- Extremely detail oriented, with excellent follow?through skills.
- Ability to multi?task to manage time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, public relations, written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, results–oriented, creative.