Marketing - Creative Specialist
NSM Insurance Group is looking to add an Creative Specialist to our growing Marketing team located in our Conshohocken office!
This role will develop, create, execute and analyze print, tradeshow, social media, and digital creative advertising for our national insurance programs. They will be responsible for copywriting and creative design services for NSM program campaigns with the goal of driving leads.
- Creative Advertising: Design and development of advertising collateral including: direct mail, email, print advertising (mechanicals), trade show collateral (signage, pamphlets, business cards, swag, etc..), Digital creative (videos, banner ads, images), social media, and branding elements (logos, imagery, etc.).
- Creative copywriting: Create copy for program specific collateral highlighting program RTBs and key goals.
- Ensure alignment across communication channels including website, print, collateral, email, and social media
- Create and maintain brand guidelines including look and feel, tonality, suggested imagery, and core branding elements
- Partner with creative advertising vendors and agencies outside of internal needs
- Identify key growth areas and work closely with agency partners for breakthrough creative
- Review reporting with marketing team members to inform creative recommendations and changes to campaign assets
- Develop email creative for segmented CRM programs focused on messaging cadence and imagery driving to leads
- Maintain task lists of projects/due dates and inform team leaders of changes to delivery in advance of delays
- Attend weekly marketing status meetings and program calls with business owners to drive creative opportunities and enhancements
- Communicate with team members and directors to drive partnership and collaboration
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Creative Services
- 4-6 years’ experience working in an advertising role- includes client side, sales, or advertising agency
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Suite, WordPress required
- Experience with Microsoft Solutions: OneDrive, Office, Teams preferred and digital analytics platforms (Google Analytics) preferred
- Must be able to multi-task and organize projects/due dates across multiple brand owners
- Self-starter and collaborative leader focused on improving and evolving creative assets