Insurance Specialist I - Scottsdale
As an Insurance Specialist, you'll use your excellent customer service skills and your problem solving ability to efficiently and effectively respond to incoming customer inquiries and/or concerns in a high call volume environment. We are looking for an energetic person who will be responsible for providing exceptional front line customer service to our policyholders and clients. If you are a problem solver and thrive in a fast paced ever changing environment, this is the career for you!
- Responding to incoming customer inquiries in a high volume inbound call center environment via telephone or in writing. This position will receive 70 to 100 calls per day.
- Supporting processing functions such as issuing insurance policies, certificates, endorsements, and cancellations for clients, customers, and agents.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving customer and client processing problems or errors that include department premium discrepancies and system problems.
- Communicating with external clients as well as internal departments.
This is a full time position. Hours of operation are Monday through Saturday from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work Saturdays as needed.
- Working knowledge of Windows based programs and basic data entry skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt easily as procedure/client needs change.
- Good mathematical skills.
- 1 year customer service experience in a high call volume environment
- Property and Casualty knowledge and/or agency experience.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License.
- Call center experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates be able to speak, read and write effectively in both languages.