Field Operations Manager - Loss Control
An award winning, regional property/casualty insurance company with a six-state, Midwest marketing territory. For over 130 years, has enjoyed an outstanding reputation based on excellent customer service and top quality insurance products, backed by sound fiscal responsibility. A regional employer of choice that has been named to the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for each year since 2011.
The Field Operations Manager will support the services which protect the financial integrity of the policyholders, and assist them with an essential element of the risk management process: Loss Control. This involves overall management and leadership of the field Loss Control and field Premium Audit functions to support underwriting profitability.
Day to day will include things such as;
- Lead team of technical savoy Loss Control Reps
- Seeking out new innovative services for clients.
- Lead training effort for insureds.
Target experiences, achievements and skills…
- 10+ years of experience within loss control working with middle market to large accounts ($35,000 to $150,000).
- 5+ years successful leadership of loss control staff including performance development and performance management.
- Experience in developing innovative new services for clients/insureds.
- This position requires a person with a bachelor’s degree in Loss Control, Life Safety
- Engineering or similarly related field of study.
- Professional designations desired include: Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Associate in Loss
- Control Management (ALCM) and Charter Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU).
Apply for Field Operations Manager - Loss Control
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly