AmTrust Financial Services
Marketing / Communications, Sales
Republic Group, an AmTrust Financial company, is looking to hire a regional sales manager. The regional sales manager is responsible for the marketing and sales of Republic Groups personal lines and farm products to independent insurance agencies within an assigned territory. This outside sales position must consistently deliver on all new business, retention, and profitability goals within AmTrusts framework of corporate values.Responsibilities
- Conduct agency meetings with agency owners and their staff members to execute corporate goals of new business growth, retention, and profitability
- Collaborate extensively with underwriting and management staff to ensure achievement of corporate goals and removal of obstacles to further develop and nurture agency relationships
- Complete timely and thorough reports on agency visits and market intel
- Develop and implement territory strategies which parallel corporate values and strategies. This includes agency product and systems training, book analysis, and implementing needed profit improvement plans and incentive strategies in order to achieve profitable results.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and services in order to create solutions for agency partners including proactively working with the claims, actuary and product development departments.
- At least 3 years of personal lines experience, underwriting a plus
- Well organized, professional, and customer service focused
- Team oriented, self-starter and ability to work remotely in an unstructured environment
- Excellent inter-personal skills including strong verbal and written communication prowess
- Robust knowledge of MS Office applications
- Insurance designations a plus
- Ability to travel as required
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.