Claims Adjuster / Claims Examiner in field for Insurance
Join an industry leader in Independent Claims Adjusting.... Sierra Claim Services, LLC!
Now in our 22nd year, we are comprised of highly respected field adjusters working interesting claims, with assignments hailing from major Carriers, Self-Insureds, TPA's, and Defense Attorneys.
Sierra is an EO Employer seeking an Experienced Outside/Field Insurance Adjuster, able to work autonomously, handling Automobile/Transportation and General Liability Losses our of your home and in the field.
Exciting opportunity to set your own hours!
- Investigate and Evaluate Casualty and Automobile claims in the field.
- Claims Adjuster will receive new assignments from carrier representative, take statements of interested parties, track down witnesses, gather documents, et al.
- Claims Adjuster responsible for contact with attorneys and settling claims. Claims Adjuster will prepare dictated and captioned reports to carriers on work product performed in field.
- Manage casework with on time reporting diary.
- Make own schedule and work from home.
Position Skills & Requirements:
- Property experience a plus, as we get a number of third party property claims - i.e. insured tenant has a water leak that flows into claimant's space below and causes damages requiring scope.
- Past IA Experience or Work at an Insurance Company utilizing IA's is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel within the metro areas of Baltimore-WashDC-Fairfax-Richmond
Each below are available, as long as Company policy requirements are met:
- Offering Competitive Compensation
- Travel Expenses Reimbursement
- Marketing Bonuses
- Medical Plan Benefits Options
Apply for Claims Adjuster / Claims Examiner in field for Insurance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly