Field Adjuster - Property Damage
2 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
BrightClaim is a subsidiary of Genpact. BrightClaim is the nation's leading provider of integrated claims solutions to the property and casualty insurance market. BrightClaim offers a national response across all service offerings. We specialize in bringing resources to bear for clients in all areas. Our national footprint of resources is unparalleled, offering our clients effective and efficient options on a national basis.
Seeking experienced property field adjuster with the ability to handle primarily residential, but some commercial property claims.
Adjuster will need to be able to investigate and evaluate third party homeowners property claims in a timely manner.
- Field Adjuster must have the ability to write detailed damage appraisal. Proficiency in Xactimate is preferred.
- Field Adjuster must have the ability to write a captioned narrative report with all pertinent information necessary to settle a claim.
- Field Adjuster must have a strong attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Field Adjuster must have strong customer service skills.
- Field Adjuster must have the ability to meet and document strict timelines for contact, inspection, and reporting.
- Must have working knowledge of a standard ISO with the ability to interpret coverages and exclusions.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Roof inspections will be required. Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 50 pounds. Twisting and bending in tight quarters may also be necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required and 3 or more year’s experience as a field property adjuster experience
Apply for Field Adjuster - Property Damage
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly