Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
We currently have a full-time, front-line Customer Sales and Service Specialist III opportunity at the Pleasant Hills - Pittsburgh Branch Office. We're seeking an individual who understands the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and is committed to creating Members for Life!
The hours of operation at the Pleasant Hills AAA branch office are Monday-Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm, and Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm. Closed Sunday. Applicants should be available to work any hours the office is open.
The hourly rate is in the range of $12.19 - $13.00, based on prior work experience, plus opportunities to earn more through incentives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Personally greet members and customers who arrive at the office, determine the nature of their individual needs and provide legendary service!
- Provide DMV license and registration and notary services
- Achieve monthly goals for various product and service transactions, such as AAA Member Rewards Visa Signature®Card applications, membership automatic-renewal enrollments, and customer referrals for insurance product quotes;
- Provide guidance to 'road-trip' travelers by creating AAA TripTik® Travel Planners and marked road maps, and provide destination information;
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and recommend complimentary products and services, such as discounted theme park tickets and special attraction tickets;
- Accept payments and provide accurate change and receipts;
- Issue passport photos;
- Balance and reconcile cash drawer
Qualified individuals will have:
- Previous customer-facing service and sales experience;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with focus on sales;
- Strong PC/windows & internet skills and familiar with common office equipment and practices;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction, ability to read road maps;
- Previous money handling / cashiering experience with ability to make correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Minimum H.S. Diploma or GED; some college preferred
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental and vision coverage; life insurance; FREE AAA Plus membership; paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays and sick days); and a 401(k) with a generous match.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE