Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication. Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
We currently have a full-time, entry levelTravel Agency Clerk opportunity available in our East Liberty Travel Call Center located at 5900 Baum Boulevard in Pittsburgh for individuals who understand the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and are committed to creating Members for Life!
Candidates must be available to work 37.50 hours per week during the hours of Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and some Saturday's from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position pays $10.40 - $11.09 per hour, based on prior work experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answers telephones, screens calls and directs caller to the appropriate Agent for service;
- Assembles, balances, and prepares customer payments (including cash, checks and credit card charges) for deposit on a daily basis;
- Performs inquiries and entries through Apollo airline system pertaining to documents, flights, schedule changes, seat assignments, final payments, etc;
- Maintains accurate filing system of itineraries, invoices, billings, hotel confirmations and other office paperwork;
- Maintains supply, organizes and updates travel brochures and reference materials;
- Prepares and assembles airline tickets for mailing;
- Orders and maintains office supplies;
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Must possess good customer service and communication skills;
- Must possess general math aptitude;
- Experience with airline reservation systems and/or travel school preferred;
- Ability to enter data on automated computer system with speed and accuracy;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Will have the availability to work within the posted office hours.
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits package including: medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage; life insurance and disability coverage; FREE AAA Plus membership; paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays and sick days); and a 401(k) with a generous match.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
Apply directly online at: www.aaa.com/apply
Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed123Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE