Customer Service Representative (CSR) - Personal Lines
5 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The ideal candidate will be extremely customer service oriented and represent the agency with the highest ethical standards with a minimum of 3 years of industry experience. The candidate must be an exceedingly effective communicator and possess the skills to consult with customers. This is a fast-paced environment and requires the ability to multi-task and prioritize on a daily basis.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, with a commitment to a workplace of dignity and respect.
- Rate policies and be familiar with carrier underwriting guidelines.
- Provide superior customer service to clients as defined by our agency culture.
- Maintain electronic files in an orderly, up-to-date manner and with our current status guidelines.
- Report issues and follow up for resolutions with carriers and clients.
- Assist in data entry, projects, or similar tasks as assigned.
- Handle routine correspondence between carriers, agency and insured.
- Monitor personal continuing education requirements to ensure compliance with licensing requirements. Attend classes as necessary.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Florida 4-40 or 2-20 License Required.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- 3 or more years’ experience in personal lines insurance
- Solid understanding of all lines of Personal insurance
- Ability to build rapport with each customer through active listening
- Experience dealing with multiple insurance carriers
- Knowledge of Applied Rater, Comparative Rater System beneficial
- Knowledge of HawkSoft Agency Management System beneficial
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies and qualifications:
- Superior customer service skills
- Supportive of organizational efforts and policies
- Organizational & time management skills
- Team Player
- Professional demeanor
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This job operates in a professional office environment. Business dress is required.
REPORTS TO: Agency Owner
POSITION TYPE: Non-Exempt, Full-Time. Paid Over-Time.
THE PEEPLES INSURANCE AGENCY OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Continuing Education
- Advancement Opportunities
Apply for Customer Service Representative (CSR) - Personal Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly