Senior Risk Manager - Trainee
Employer: Workers’ Compensation Company of America (WCCA)
Position: Trainee- Senior Risk Manager
- Responsible for a group of Designated Clients (Employers)
- Provide direction and assistance to Client’s regarding claims
- Manage oversight and direction of claim activity by working directly with carriers, TPA’s, and medical providers
- Manage Reserves and work closely with adjuster’s with focus on Unit Stat Dates
- Complete Strategy Reports every 90 days
- Participate &/or drive Claim Reviews, as needed, with employers, brokers, and adjusters.
- Manage and pursue cost effective resolutions for claims on behalf of the employer
- Maintain and work off a Diary Task System
- Ability to Manage 150-175 claim inventory as a trainee.
- Ability to multi-task and “Think out outside of the box” for resolutions when encountered with resistance from various parties.
- Ability to shift from the regular thought of adjusting claims to managing the financial impact claims have on our clients (EMPLOYER)
- Opportunity for Advancement
- 5 plus years Workers’ Compensation Claims experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Outlook etc.
- Multi-Jurisdictional experience a plus
WCCA provides comprehensive research, analysis and customized solutions to eliminate unnecessary workers compensation costs for employers. The company has designed proprietary management tools to limit the impact of claims costs on an employer’s workers compensation premiums.
WCCA’s primary motivation and commitment is to actively manage work claims with attention to insuring the injured employee receives prompt medical care and at the same time, manage the cost of the claim by bringing a high level of efficiency to the process.
WCCA’s team is a direct in-house risk management team for all of its Clients.