Natural Resources Senior Analyst, Liberty Mutual Investments
Due to business expansion, Liberty Mutual Investments has the need to recruit Natural Resources Senior Analyst within the Investment Finance Group.
- Review financial statements and financial analysis for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for the Natural Resources portfolio.
- Manage the relationship with third party service providers, ensuring critical reporting deadlines and deliverables are met in accordance with service agreements.
- Develop key metrics and ad hoc reporting for Natural Resources portfolio.
- Provide advisory services to senior management relating to development of new investment strategies, acquisition of assets, divestitures and restructurings.
- Assist with development of annual budget and five-year forecast for Natural Resources portfolio.
- Preparation of subsidiary financial statements and management of external audit process
- Establish and maintain strong, collaborative partnerships within LMI, Corporate Finance, outsourcing partners and external auditors.
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required
- CPA and/or Chartered Accountant designation required
- 6 years of accounting experience
- Insurance, Asset Management & Financial Services industry experience required
- Thorough, comprehensive and current understanding of US GAAP and IFRS required
- Experience identifying issues, performing research, and presenting solutions with in-depth knowledge and experience in dealing with complex accounting principles, including other-than-temporary impairments, fair value of financial instruments, VIE and consolidation issues and general investment accounting required.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work across experience levels in a team environment
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)