QA Analyst III
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies Two Years in a Row" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Responsible for planning, analyzing and executing critical processes around software testing. Performs analysis of data and identifies risk and issues of key processes. Participates in and/or conducts problem-solving sessions. Documents and communicates deliverables. Collaborate with project teams to ensure that established quality goals are being incorporated into the business solution. Provide support and guidance in relation to software artifacts and processes.
- Manual testing including functional testing, regression testing, integration testing, system and performance testing, load/stress testing.
- Develop, execute, update, maintain test cases/plans/scripts.
- Identify, document, track and retest defects.
- Provide detailed status reports on all testing as well as adherence to quality assurance measures, traceability and auditability.
- Support software quality control and assurance activities by maintaining workflow templates and other best practice activities.
- Support team members as needed on processes and new functionality.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure that established quality goals are being incorporated into the business solution.
- Ability to work extended hours for scheduled releases.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelors degree or comparable combination of education, certifications and experience may be considered.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a quality assurance testing role.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience using Jira
- Experience with test automation -- tools, technologies and test script development practices
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to successfully perform in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to ensure proper processes are adhered to