Property Claims Team Leader
One of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online. They are an insurance company that's big on technology, finding faster and smarter methods of improving how people buy insurance.
This is an organization made up of talented and passionate professionals who aren't afraid to push the envelope. You'll have the opportunity to pursue your creative ideas in an environment that welcomes them. An opportunity to work in a cooperative culture with unmatched work/life balance.
- The Property Claims Team Leader will oversee a residential property unit of around 6 to 8 claims professionals.
- Analyze claims process data to ensure productivity, service and technical accuracy standards are met.
- Regularly review claims files to drive consistent claims handling.
In short, upholding the company’s commitment to deliver the highest level of customer service results.
Qualities, experiences and skills we seek:
- College degree is required.
- Insurance designation (CPCU, AIC, ARM) preferred though not required.
- Successful experience working in a fast paced claims environment with frequent customer contact.
- Extraordinary Judgment, Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Leadership, Coaching and Development demonstrated through 3-5 years supervisory experience.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- 5 years minimum property claims adjusting.
- Previous field adjusting experience with working knowledge of Xactimate estimating software.