Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 markets, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The selected individual will conduct sales of Personal Lines Insurance (non-standard auto and property) to AAA members and prospective members via telephone. Quote insurance rates, qualify applicants, check/verify data, and enter new business applications and related documents in an accurate manner. Resolve insurance problems using discretion and independent judgment including handling of accounting problems and correspondence. Provide support to Field & Direct Sales Agents, Policy Management Group Representatives, Management, and other internal and external clients and partners through information and counseling on Agency products and services.
- High school, GED or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required.
- 2-3 years of successful experience in commercial or auto/property insurance sales required.
- Strong organizational, customer service and sales skills are required.
- Must be able to demonstrate competency/knowledge of insurance coverage, terminology, and practices.
- Must have current valid P&C insurance license.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE