Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.Together, we make a difference. Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. What you'll do:
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Claims Representative,
you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As an Associate within our Claims department you will:
- This position supports the Claims Operation by providing service pursuant to the policy by handling claims of material damage, property and/or liability lines of insurance written by the Interinsurance Exchange in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- The Primary Functions include investigation, evaluation and negotiation complexity claims in compliance with established company technical and customer service Best Practices.
- Negotiate within settlement authority with insureds and claimants to resolve first and third party claims.
- Negotiate within settlement authority with insureds and claimants to resolve first and third party claims
- Update database production reports and document and update claim files via company systems, i.e. CACS and Portal, etc.
- Verify and interpret/resolve coverage by gathering necessary information to ensure policy applicability.
- Control expenses for areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate with internal and external departments as required. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Ability to assess Claims and negotiate settlement.
- Knowledge of terminologies for insurance regulations/coverage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
QualificationsWhat you'll bring:
What's in it for me?
- Bachelor's (4 year) degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Evidence of continuing education (i.e. industry designations) preferred.
- General organizational and time management skills required, as well as the ability to multitask.
- Ability to service claims of low, moderate and higher complexity as normally acquired through 5-15 years experience.
- Multi line business experience desirable.
- Moderate computer and line of business technical software skills required.
- Moderate knowledge of fault assessment and subrogation principles required.
- Moderate leadership competencies necessary
- Advanced understanding of vehicle repair procedures and issues
- Advanced organization and planning recognition skills required.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills required.
- Advanced interpersonal skills required.
- Valid California driver's license and good driving record.
- A career with growth potential.
- Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured's' who rely on you for assistance.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.' AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance, Pension and 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE