Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Road to Success Starts Here!
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking career-minded individuals for our Solutions Architect opportunity in Costa Mesa, CA.
- The Solutions Architect is responsible for product architecture and the creation and implementation of complex systems.
- Provide architectural and big-picture oversight for development of new or enhanced software products.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of the software architecture across the system and providing day-to-day technical guidance to the development teams.
- Define the system, technical, and application architectures for major areas of development and recommend course of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Create and communicate complex ideas to a team of Staff Software Engineers.
- This role leads other team members and is responsible for the multiple vertical applications.
- Four year college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering or as a solution/application architect with Java or related technologies.
- At least 4+ years' experience in Application Architecture, micro service architecture, and in domain driven design
- Experience architecting a solution integrating legacy systems to modern web/mobile platforms to develop best in class user experience solutions.
- Development of IT Architecture on multiple major solutions is required.
- Creation technical documents, business flow and process diagrams.
- Development of solutions or an integration architecture that involves heterogeneous technology platforms (Distributed, mobile/web, mainframe, etc.).
- Interpersonal and relationship skills necessary to work with an integrated team of customers, product owners, developers, analysts, and quality engineers.
- Java / Java EE / Spring, and Middleware technologies including J2EE, OOA&D, MQ, XML, JSP, Servlets, EJB,JMS, JDBC, JNDI
- Expert knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)/JEE/Web Services/Messaging/BPM process and Middleware
Desired Experience:Working knowledge of Jira.
- Experience in the Property and Casualty Insurance industry.
- Certification as a Scrum Master, Scrum Developer or similar.
- Cloud deploymentEvent-drive architectureMicro service strategyAgile methodologies Continuous Integration
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE