Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
A Job Fair will be held on Tuesday, March 27th from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM for openings in AAA's Emergency Call Center. Qualified candidates will receive an Invitation by email.
All applications will be reviewed and in person interviews will be arranged for qualified candidates who are not available to attend the Job Fair on the 27th.
*AAA's Customer Service Qualifications are listed in this posting.
AAA EAST CENTRAL is looking for several energetic, driven, and talented individuals to join our team in a full time, 40 hours per week, customer service role. The Emergency Road Service department is located at 5700 Brecksville Road, Independence, OH. AAA's call center operation is 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Candidates must be available to work weekends and holidays. This position pays between $11.17 and $14.89 based on call center experience.
Four weeks of paid training begin on April 16, 2018.
We are looking Call Center Counselors to provide exceptional customer service while handling a high volume of member requests for road service.
- Receive requests for emergency road service via telephone, responding to each call with professionalism, empathy, and assurance.
- Request pertinent information and enter data into an automated dispatch system with a high degree of accuracy. Use software programs to aid in mapping the member location and capturing tow destinations.
- Respond to members regarding arrival times, delays, products or services, and policies. Utilize problem-solving skills to satisfy member requests and/or complaints.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to cross sell memberships, promotions, battery service or other programs.
- Perform additional job-related duties as assigned by management.
*THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Previous call taking experience highly preferred.
- Computer and software experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Ability to read maps. Geographic knowledge of AAA Club territory preferred.
- Must pass criminal background check and a drug screening.
- Must adhere to a strict attendance policy.
Our comprehensive training help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development. Four weeks of paid Training classes begin on April 16, 2018.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE