Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
We currently have a full-Time Customer Service Specialist III opportunity available at the St. Marys AAA branch office for an individual who understands the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and is committed to creating Members for Life! You must be goal-oriented, self-motivated, reliable, enthusiastic, and eager to learn about AAA and its vast product and service offerings.
The business hours at the St. Marys branch office are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm and the hourly pay rate is in the range of $11.55-$12.32 per hour based on experience, plus opportunities to earn more through sales incentive programs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet members and customers, determines the nature of their individual needs and provide legendary service;
- Providing DMV vehicle license, registration and notary services;
- Reach weekly production and sales goals (and earn incentives!) for multiple AAA products and services such as AAA Visa® Rewards credit card, membership enrollment in automatic renewals, referrals to auto, homeowner and rental insurance agents, AAA Visa® TravelMoney cards. Also, sales of amusement park and special attraction tickets, and travel related merchandise.
- Preparing and providing TripTiks® travel routings, marked road maps, tour books, and other travel-related materials.
- Make hotel and car rental reservations for members, and provide travel destination information.
- Issue passport photos.
- Accept payments for the various products, provide accurate change and receipts; balance and reconcile cash drawer.
The selected candidate must successfully complete Auto Club pre-employment assessments, criminal background check, and drug screenings.
We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental and vision coverage; life insurance; FREE AAA Plus membership; paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays and sick days); and a 401(k) with a generous match.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE