- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
- Bachelors Degree or one to three years of experience in a similar role; ideal candidate will have a background in IT Recruiting and a candidate network.
- Excellent written/verbal communication that fosters strong working partnerships within the business as well as networking relationships externally.
- Strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to accomplish duties independently or as part of a team while being flexible to changing priorities.
- Must be creative, resourceful, detail oriented, and accountable for meeting established goals.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as demonstrated problem solving, decision making, and judgment skills.
- Responsible for recruiting the best technical talent for the organization; must be able to source candidates using internal and externals tools and resources as needed.
- Responsible for developing candidate pipeline that aligns with CareWorks Tech core competencies, creating ready candidates for a variety of positions.
- Schedule and conduct in-person candidate interviews.
- Update and maintain all requirement and candidate data in Applicant Tracking System.
- Responsible for phone screening and qualifying candidates.
- Prepare compensation calculations and obtain rate exception approvals from President.
- Generates Offer Letter Request Forms, and obtains Offer Letter approval from President.
- Delivers offer letters and communicates benefits to new hires.
- Responsible for collecting and tracking new hire paperwork in partnership with Executive Assistant to be delivered to Payroll.
- Responsible for completing candidate interview debrief and uploading into ATS.
- Performs, schedules and tracks all pre-employment screening for all candidates (reference checks, background checks, drug screens, etc).