- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Support the VP Total Rewards to ensure employee compensation and benefit packages are competitive and aligned with organizational objectives. The analyst role plans, designs, evaluates and administers employee compensation and benefit programs such as salaries, short- and long-term incentives, job evaluations, performance appraisals, retirement plans, and life, health and disability insurance. The position is also responsible for the validation and maintenance of employee data.
- Analyzes data for various compensation and/or benefit programs.
- Perform job evaluations for existing and proposed jobs to resolve compensation and classification issues.
- Prepares analyses of reward programs on an on-going basis, ensuring market competitiveness and internal equity.
- Administer and evaluate incentive compensation programs and develop new programs and associated materials.
- Assist with the administration of annual reward cycles, annual compensation review process, annual benefits enrollment
- Provides compensation and benefits administration support to Field HR.
- Researches inquiries regarding reward program eligibility, benefit cost, leave administration and other inquiries that come up from time to time.
- Serves as the resource to a business partner for escalating compensation and benefits issues.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of reward related data in the HRIS system.
- Assists in the completion of other tasks or duties related to compensation and benefits as requested.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Ability to develop reports from a third party data warehouse.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communication clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to contribute individually as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Workday is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Preferred areas of study in accounting, finance, business, economics, or other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years compensation and/or benefits experience preferred. Experience in both areas is preferred.
- Will consider experience in Finance related role.