Workers Compensation Rates Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
- Continually analyze workers' compensation claims costs in order to produce a plan of action that will yield the best financial outcome for the customer.
- Prepare accurate rates analysis for clients.
- Analyze BWC Groups and determine eligibility for prospective group clients.
- Work closely with Sales, Field Services and Claims Examiners in regards to specific rates issues.
- Attend client account meetings, as needed, to work with client to troubleshoot rates and BWC issues.
- Respond to client inquiries efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Attend BWC hearings in regard to group or individual client issues.
- Customer service skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak clearly and concisely, conveying complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze problems, draw relevant conclusions and devise appropriate courses of action.
- Proficient in Excel and Word with ability to create spreadsheets using formulas and macros.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently and within time frames.
- 1-2 years experience in financial analysis or accounting position or minimum one years workers' compensation claims examiner or case specialist experience.
- Experience developing and delivering information.