Client Treasury Associate
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
The Client Treasury Services Associate is responsible for completing time-sensitive tasks centered on the claim payment processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide client reports, funding check registers fulfill reporting responsibilities to various recipients including internal and external clients.
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment and handle multiple projects
- Process and track client funding, (checks, electronic deposits) in financial system from multiple banking institutions.
- Prepare client funding requests along with financial reports timely and accurately.
- Process payments in claims system (as assigned).
- Submit positive payment file to various banking institutions (as assigned).
- Check Positive Pay exceptions daily for hundreds of bank accounts among multiple banking institutions (as assigned).
- Deposit funds to claims files, client bank accounts, and financial ledgers.
- Place stop payments.
- Process voids in claims system and obtain front and back copies of cleared checks.
- Prepare adjustments and corrections with proper documentation support.
- Work on special projects as directed.
- The Associate, Client Treasury Operations reports to the AVP of Client Treasury
- BS Degree in Business, Accounting emphasis preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Accounting/Banking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexibility to move from one task to the next.
- Should be thorough and detailed oriented.
- Should have understanding of basic accounting concepts and principles.