- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Job DescriptionJob Description:
- Manages customer relationships.
- Develops relationships and strategies with employer-customers to ensure account retention of large accounts in specific region of the state.
- Develops relationships and strategies to obtain new accounts.
- Confers with employers on workers compensation managed care issues and provides assistance in addressing those issues.
- Serves as liaison between company, employer-customers and trade associations.
- Resolves customer issues.
- Coordinate and implement educational efforts for employers by developing and presenting training and seminars.
- Develop written materials, news articles and newsletters for customers.
- Assists with marketing and sales of managed care services to employers by developing marketing strategies, preparing and presenting proposals, studying and analyzing sales results, customer satisfaction surveys and other market research information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to travel;
- Good computer skills with demonstrated knowledge of Word or WordPerfect, Excel or Lotus.
- Minimum of five years experience in workers compensation, managed care and/or health care or insurance;