National Network Executive
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Responsible for developing and managing a provider network by contracting, negotiating, and coordinating activities involving providers in order to suit client needs while enhancing the overall position of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement development activities for the recruitment and contracting of provider networks in new and prospective markets, and existing market expansions.
- Conduct contract language and rate negotiations with hospital, facility, ancillary, and professional providers to ensure network development goals are met. Responsible for recommending market fee schedules and rate targets that are competitive
- Negotiates, recontracts, and maintains relationships with high volume providers
- Performs stewardship meeting with high volume providers
- Develop stewardship reports including monthly revenue and savings reports, and surveys
- Assist with special projects and assignments as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and/or department head
- Consistently achieve or exceed established performance and results standards for the essential functions and responsibilities of the position
- Knowledge of workers compensation and auto and general liability a plus.
- Knowledge of ancillary and diagnostic imaging operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong negotiating skills.
- Must have a strong desire for professional growth.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment