Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. Description:
AAA EAST CENTRAL is looking for an energetic, driven, and talented individual to join our team in a full-time training role that is located at Motor Square Garden, 5900 Baum Boulevard, Pittsburgh. Candidates must be available to work 37.50 hours per week Monday - Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm as well as some occasional evening and weekend training.
The purpose of the department is to deliver education and training of products, technology and agency processes to newly appointed insurance agents. Deliver education of products, technology and sales skills for both new and incumbent agency staff. Assist with product and technology introductions to the field and phone centers. The scope of this job requires travel nationwide for up to 2-6 weeks at a time to support our expanding infrastructure. Assignments will include development of presentations and online content, conducting web conferences, facilitating classroom training and delivering presentations. This position pays between $18.29-$24.39 per hour, based upon experience.
- Educating newly appointed agents in both technical skills and product knowledge primarily in classroom settings. Delivering education to new and incumbent agency staff.
- Develop, establish and conduct virtual classes via web conference tools. Learn the unique skills necessary to effectively deliver education via this venue. Develop presentations for classroom and web conferences using adult learning methods.
- Consistently update management on progress of new agent development.
- Effectively manage travel and other expenses, completing all monthly reports on time. Check voice mail every day, checking and responding to e-mail in a timely manner and other administrative duties.
- Intermediate - Creativity: to enhance classroom education and presentation materials.
- Intermediate - Must be articulate and utilize proper grammar in daily conversation and development of written materials. Convey pride in work. Maintain professional appearance.
- Intermediate - Presentation skills in facilitating classes and leading discussions for both small and very large groups. Also must excel in one-on-one coaching and tutoring.
- Intermediate - Demonstrate ability to be a productive member in a team setting.
- Advanced - Ability to assimilate new information quickly.
- Demonstrates initiative to enhance knowledge and skill levels.
- Experience in presenting material to diverse groups.
- Experience in development of education materials.
- Must be able to learn quickly, keep up with changes and work well on a team.
- Demonstrated ability in multi-tasking.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at hand.
- Flexible when priorities and projects suddenly change. Initiative to persevere in pursuit of critical information and in seeing projects through to completion.
- Customer service orientation essential, customer service experience required.
- Computer Proficiency: Intermediate PowerPoint. Intermediate to Advanced Outlook. Basic Excel skills. Intermediate Word skills. Basic Access skills desired.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Use of personal vehicle and good driving record required.
- Must have or obtain a Property & Casualty license within 12 months of being appointed to the position.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessment, criminal background and DMV record check, and drug screening.
Apply Directly Online At: www.aaa.com/apply
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan with Company Match
- Employee Discounts
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations
through valuable products and legendary service.' AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE