is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance, and financial products and services to millions of members for over 100 years. AAA's
reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, are a result of the career-minded, service-driven professionals on our team. AAA East Central
is an affiliate of the national AAA
network with offices across the U.S. We are united by a common mission and common values of excellent member service!AAA East Central
is looking for a Full-Time (37.5 hrs/wk) Branch Manager
at the Robinson Town Centre
office. Business hours at this location are Monday-Friday, 9am-7pm, and Saturdays 9am-3pm. Starting salary begins at $52,416
and is based upon experience.Responsibilities
- Oversees daily activities of assigned branches to provide the highest quality of customer service to customers and members; investigates complaints, identifies potential problems and takes corrective action.
- Accountable for effective, efficient budgeting and planning for assigned branches; controls costs; meets quarterly performance expectations in the areas of sales, employee productivity and member satisfaction.
- Performs all necessary managerial functions to effectively and efficiently manage assigned personnel.
- Prepares and submits clear, concise, timely and accurate reports as assigned.
- Maintains service level audit of 95% satisfaction.
- Must be willing to work in excess of 40 hours per week and on some Saturdays.
- Must be committed to visiting branch sites within the division and attend administrative meetings as required.
- Demonstrated management skills to include 3-5 years' experience in full range of managerial responsibilities; preferably in AAA field or related business.
- College-level business education, or equivalent experience to include training courses beyond high-school level.
- Ability to supervise, coach, motivate and develop staff.
- Strong analytical skills; solid oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing software.
- The selected candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screenings
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick days
- Life insurance & Disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free AAA Plus membership and employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and multiple states
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE