Office Claim Representative
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in the insurance industry. This fast paced opportunity provides a broad depth of experience as the candidate will be handling a variety of property claims. Successful candidate will have a proven track record of handling claims in a competitive marketplace. Knowledge of Claim Handling Systems and estimating software is a plus.
- To handle claims in compliance with established company standards and guidelines; the majority of the handling will be from home office
- Investigate, evaluate, and settle claims as assigned by the Supervisor / Manager
- Monitor and direct file handling being performed by Independent Adjusters, Experts, and Defense Counsel
- Recommend changes (if necessary) on approved list of Independent Adjusters, Experts, and defense counsel
- Report all risk information to the Underwriting Department that would indicate an undesirable policy
Note: this position will be assigned to work in our Duluth, Georgia office