Insurance Sales Agent – Advancement Opportunities Available
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Have you found your career yet?
At AmeriLife, we value hard working, entrepreneurial minded individuals looking to develop a successful and rewarding career in the insurance industry. AmeriLife is a national leader in developing, marketing and distributing annuity, life and health insurance solutions to protect the health and retirement needs of Middle America. We are dedicated to Agent training, career development, and advancement to provide you a lifelong career as an agent.
Your Career Starts here!
What AmeriLife Offers:
- Opportunities for advancement: AmeriLife is committed to promoting from within and provides training and development programs
- Unlimited earning potential and commissions paid weekly
- Industry-leading product portfolio with access to over 30 carriers
- High-tech sales tools to provide superior customer service to clients
- Lead sources to build a book of business
- Not a licensed agent? AmeriLife offers qualified candidates pre-licensing, fingerprinting and state insurance exam assistance.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all AmeriLife clients.
- Engage in needs analysis for your clients, determining what may best serve their retirement, life, and health insurance needs.
- Develop business relationships with new clients.
Things You'll Need To Succeed:
- Valid driver license with reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
- Positive Mental Attitude – Self -Motivated
- Medicare experience – preferred
- Life & Health License – preferred
- Prior sales experience – preferred
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
If you want to take your career to the next level in the insurance industry Apply Now!
About the Company
Headquartered in Clearwater, Fla., AmeriLife is a national leader in developing, marketing and distributing annuity, life and health insurance solutions to protect the health and retirement needs of consumers.
Leveraging a national distribution network of over 100,000 insurance agents and brokers via nearly 20 marketing organizations, and 50 insurance agency locations, AmeriLife, and its more than 30 insurance carriers, offers value and quality to the insurance industry and its consumers.
Focus: Senior Market - Life - Health - and Annuities