Producer Assistant - Sales
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
SALES ASSISTANT FOR WESTERN GOLD AGENT PRODUCERS
Western Gold has an immediate opening for a highly-qualified sales producer assistant.
- Sales Producer Assistant must have 2-4 years property & casualty insurance experience.
- Prefer for Sales Producer Assistant to hold current property & casualty insurance license
- Sales Producer Assistant needs to be coachable and willing to learn and adapt to new methods
- Self-motivated/high energy
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, computer)
- Punctual and dependable
- Thrive on high volume-multitasking
As the sales producer assistant you will assist Western Gold's top sales producing agents on a daily basis with the following tasks:
- Complete auto, home & rental policy applications and enter into agency management system.
- Send follow-up emails, telephone calls.
- Bind new policies and apply payments and enter into Hawksoft management system.
- Answer questions (that’s why you need 2-4 years’ insurance experience) & correspond regarding customer service issues.
- Mailing and emailing thank you cards for new business and referrals.
Pay & Benefits:
- Hourly pay will be $15-$18 an hour (TBD)
- monthly production bonuses (based on your agents’ production)
- health insurance.
- Your combined hourly compensation should range between $20-$30.00 per hour.
Note: Our top 4 producers sell a combined 500–600 new applications per month.