Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Company: Brown & Brown Program Insurance Services, Inc.
CalSurance Associates is a leading E&O insurance broker for Life & Health and Property & Casualty Insurance professionals. We provide insurance brokerage and program administration services to some of the largest insurance firms in the United States. As the originator of large group E&O programs for insurance agents, we have over fifty years of experience delivering customized insurance solutions to insurance agents, agencies, and organizations.
The Account Specialist provides support to the Senior Account Specialist, Account Executive and Management in servicing Accounts.
- Invoicing of direct enrollment accounts.
- Preparing Reports, spreadsheets and conducting analysis on large accounts.
- Insurance claim coverage verifications.
- Monthly premium reporting to the insurance carriers.
- Work with accounting on resolution of certain account payment issues.
- Surplus lines filings and paperwork.
- Set up of client binders.
- Formats standard enrollment material.
- Premium finance agreements.
- Special projects as assigned by Operations Supervisor, Account Executives, Vice President, Marketing & Operations.
- Process endorsements generated by premium reporting.
- Monthly enrollment summaries to clients.
- Distribute copy of policy to Lancer and Client Services.
- Special Insurance Certificate handling and coordination.
- Help coordinate Team CSR Account activities as required.
- Help Coordinate IT projects for Operations Supervisor, Account Administrators and Managers.
- Must have a valid California P&C Insurance License.
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Highly organized and flexible self-starter comfortable working in a small team.
- Ability to coordinate resources to resolve client and carrier (market) service issues.
- Ability to review and explain insurance policy terms and conditions to clients and team members.
- Experience with Agency Management Systems (i.e. Accounting, Policy and Binder set-up)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- High School diploma/GED.
- College degree.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.